Our Client’s Challenge:
A London-based financial services start up (within one of the world’s largest asset management firms) was launching its European business.
What We Did:
We helped the CEO and the organization navigate hyper growth through the following approach over a period of over two years:
- We identified key obstacles to growth and performance at various levels of the organization and designed multiple engagements to resolve these issues over time
- We designed a robust set of group interactions at multiple levels to drive business performance
- For the CEO and senior leadership team, we aligned them on a relevant, ambitious business vision and helped them get clear on what would be required of them as leaders and their teams to bring the vision to reality
- For the direct reports of the top team, we helped build leadership capabilities and cross-functional alignment that built organization leadership capacity and strengthened relationships, which improved execution
- We designed and co-led several all day “All Team” meetings along with the CEO that helped drive new behaviors and mindsets (culture) in service of business results
- We designed and led new hire orientation sessions to reinforce the culture and accelerate people’s ability to begin contributing
Results and Outcomes:
Based on CEO feedback and surveys, our work created lasting impact through:
- A business vision and strategy that was clear throughout the entire organization
- More effective cross-functional collaboration at all levels of the organization
- Stronger senior leadership team alignment and performance
At year-end, the organization greatly exceeded its financial targets, and within two years, the business was the dominant market leader in Europe.